06 Oct 10 Bad Jokes That Will Still Make You Smile
10 Bad Jokes That Will Still Make You Smile
1. I used to have a job at a calendar factory, but I got fired for taking a couple of days off.
2. I’m only familiar with 25 letters in the English alphabet, I don’t know why.
3. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
4. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? Because the pee is silent.
5. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
6. What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.
7. What’s the best thing about living in Switzerland? I’m not sure, but the flag is a big plus.
8. I just went to an emotional wedding – even the cake was in tiers.
9. I started a band called 999 megabytes. We haven’t got a gig yet.
10. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The Ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was excellent.
We hope these bad jokes helped to bring a smile to your face. Want to keep smiling? Then get in touch with one of our lifestyle managers today to find out how you could benefit from a Keys Lifestyle Concierge membership.